We all know how important exercise is for us to be healthy. The benefits are endless, but here are a few of the big ones:
- More energy and stamina (walk, run or bike longer and faster)
- Improved health (decrease risk of hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes and other chronic disease)
- Increased metabolism (burn calories at a higher rate, body becomes more efficient)
- Improved body composition (clothes fit better, increase lean muscle and decrease body fat)
- Improved strength, flexibility and balance
- Feel good (self confidence, compliments from family and friends)
If the following thoughts or feelings have prevented you from exercising...
"I don't have time to exercise."
"I feel uncomfortable when I go to the gym or health club."
"My exercise routine is the same old thing, it's getting stagnant and my body isn't changing."
"I don't know how to exercise effectively."
"I can't get or stay motivated."
...then, Bridge Fitness in-home personal training may be for you.
Workout with a certified personal trainer in the privacy of your own home at times that are convenient for you. Learn exercise movements that are fun and challenging that will meet your specific goals and needs quickly and safely.
Our lives were recently blessed with a stray kitten. She was crying outside of my brother and sister … [Read More...]
I had the opportunity to work at home today and I was really looking forward to it. I had phone calls … [Read More...]
Water, water, water! Your body runs on water, and without it…well, you know.
Water is essential for joint lubrication, nutrient flow to the tissues, lymphatic flow (keeping your body clean on the inside) – basically all of your bodily functions. If you’re low on water, you’re low on everything – so keep hydrated, keep cool, and keep healthy!
(Hint: If you can’t urinate right now, you’re likely dehydrated. So drink some water!)